Sunday, November 11, 2018

Doctor Day

 Monday is doctor day, will find out if the bone is finally healing or will I have the whole surgery over again.....hope  for the first part.







If not then they would have to take the rod out and clean the bone and do grafts so I pray that it shows signs of healing...I think I will always need a walker because my mind is so afraid of falling again that I am afraid to get rid of wheelchair or walker...I hope to  overcome that in the future , but only God knows.
   On a lighter note, doing a craft show for the first time in 5 years.,Been busy , jewelry, candles, soaps and my photography

No comments:

Post a Comment

Best Bud

  He is my best friend,he stays right by my side . I wonder how he will react when hopefully I don't need the w/c anymore. ...