Sunday, November 18, 2018

Very productive Lately

  I have done very well the last week getting everything ready for my first show in 5 years.So much has happened in the past years. First the fall at work that ripped my right shoulder . 2 Surgeries later a reverse shoulder implant.Then the left shoulder tear in the cuff. : surgery on that arm. .Then a fall that broke my femur which is still being doctored. 2 operations on it   start therapy Tuesday.
I don't know what is selling,so i'm taking art work, jewelry,candle and tarts , some soaps.. it only 4 hours long.

3 comments:

  1. It looks like you have a good start. I hope and pray you heal up well. Thanks for linking up to My Corner of the World! I hope your new year brings wonderful things :)

    ReplyDelete

Best Bud

  He is my best friend,he stays right by my side . I wonder how he will react when hopefully I don't need the w/c anymore. ...