Monday, December 10, 2018

WREATHS

My daughters and I tried our hand at making wreaths this past weekend. 
 We watched a couple of you-tube videos to see how to do it. I also used the video I posted on how to make pointsetta bows and also did those....I think for our first tries that we did good.
It was a fun day. I'm also having to make some more cinnamon stick tree ornies because Coal decided to eat them when I had to leave him and the cat home alone.... there are still 2.
I'm also making 

Jen and Jax one of Hailie's senior photos on canvas. Burlap 8 x 10 for her mom, Jen and white 5 x7 for her Aunt Jax.


















4 comments:

  1. You've been busy! The wreaths turned out very well, and I love the canvas photos gift idea too.
    Thank you for sharing at The Really Crafty Link Party this week. Pinned!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you haven't been on for a while

    ReplyDelete

Best Bud

  He is my best friend,he stays right by my side . I wonder how he will react when hopefully I don't need the w/c anymore. ...