Thursday, January 31, 2019

Getting Ready

    HI,
 Haven't had much time to write, doctors apps. and therapy keep me pretty busy.. haven't felt too good lately. Have had shortness of breath and dizziness. Saw a new heart doc, haven't seen one for over a year. He scheduled an ultra scan of my neck arteries  and a stress test. Both are next week  + therapy. Hopefully it's nothing major.
      On a happier note , I  have been working on my photos to decide which  ones to do to canvas. I have a show the third sat in Feb..







 
 I am trying different styles till I find one that pops out a me and then start the process of putting on canvas like these ones.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Best Bud

  He is my best friend,he stays right by my side . I wonder how he will react when hopefully I don't need the w/c anymore. ...