Tuesday, January 1, 2019

+WELCOME 2019

     I would like to welcome in the new year.........I am in therapy now and hope to get out of the wheelchair soon..I have started to do small shows again with the help of my daughter or grand daughter..it is fun and it also motivates me to create. Thank goodness all the extra time the holidays take from your life are over and can get back to making things. 
    I have several rug hooking to finish the ends and 1 on my frame..I also have been working on candle mats on canvas.


I am working on my putting photos to canvas
  I need to get out and take new photos for 2019


HAPPY NEW YEARS EVERYONE!!!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on improving and doing shows. Lovely work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you...still have a ways to go....gotta get the leg stronger so I can walk

    ReplyDelete

Best Bud

  He is my best friend,he stays right by my side . I wonder how he will react when hopefully I don't need the w/c anymore. ...