Sunday, February 17, 2019

Nice Day

     Today was a very pleasant day. Not too hot with a nice breeze. Had the windows and doors open. Made a good meal, pork loin, carrots, and mushrooms. Also had wild rice.
  
Also watched you tube to get ideas on how to make shabby chic flowers.  My first few don't look that great but they will get better . I also bought shelf liner, the grip type to make a wreath and also flowers


I'm learning.
My best friend was with me the whole time..He only leaves my side to go outside but then he can open the door to come back in.
My grand daughter and Ashleigh came over around 7 to spend the nite because there is no school tomorrow. They went and brought home a blooming onion from Texas Roadhouse.. It was good. All in all it was a great day... Good Nite all.!!!

1 comment:

  1. It sounds like you have a great day. I love the flowers, I think they turned out great.
    Thank you for sharing at The Really Crafty Link Party. Pinned.

    ReplyDelete

Best Bud

  He is my best friend,he stays right by my side . I wonder how he will react when hopefully I don't need the w/c anymore. ...