Thursday, March 28, 2019

2018 Brooksville Blueberry Festival

 

WELL,        2019 april 27th 28th
     We are waiting to hear if our booth has been accepted for this year.  it is a 2 dayshow and I just started doing 1 day shows again, hadn't done any since 2011 when mom got bad and needed full time help.They already have too many soap and candle booths so I,m getting my mason jars ready and my prim flowers and scented bowl fillers. I also have some punchneedle and rug hooks I can take.
















4 comments:

  1. Such cute crafts. I know this craft show will be fun. It is my pleasure to co-host with you at #omhgww

    ReplyDelete
  2. The crafts are very cute. I know the festival will be a success and fun. It is my pleasure to co-host with you at #omhgww.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks like it would be a lot of fun. Hope you enjoy your time there and get your booth.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for linking up with us at the #WednesdayAIMLinkParty 34!

    ReplyDelete

Best Bud

  He is my best friend,he stays right by my side . I wonder how he will react when hopefully I don't need the w/c anymore. ...