Tuesday, March 19, 2019

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I'm awake

                    Well, some black furry dog decided he had to go out at 4:55. I was hoping to get a good nites sleep. Well that's not going to happen. [ he did have to go at least ] it's really nice outside this morning.

                     I made nice progress last nite. I worked on stuff I had been at a stand still with . I got new depression meds that helped with the creative blockage.. some times it just gets you down being in this wheelchair. I just started another round of therapy. I hope to use the walker more, doc wants me to use the cane, but I just do not feel safe, I cannot afford another fall. I am all ready the bionic woman with 2 knees replaced, 1 shoulder replaced the other repaired an rod and screws in the hardest bone in the body  
my femur, and boy did that hurt worse than giving birth. don't need anymore bones broke,
on a lighter note hers what I did last nite.............


here's my little leprechaun on St Patties Day
Have a great day....I'm going to try to go back to bed.

1 comment:

  1. I hope you get well soon! Thank you for joining The Really Crafty Link Party this week!

    ReplyDelete

Best Bud

  He is my best friend,he stays right by my side . I wonder how he will react when hopefully I don't need the w/c anymore. ...