Sunday, March 24, 2019

WATERGATE SALAD

How To Make Watergate Salad

Watergate Salad

There is nothing better than Watergate Salad! This simple dump-and-go salad is a classic that makes it's way into every celebration because it's both incredibly delicious and incredibly easy. Whip it together in less than 5 minutes and you're good to go!
 CourseDessert
 CuisineAmerican
 Keywordpistachio fluff, pistachio salad, watergate, watergate salad
 Prep Time5 minutes
 Chill Time1 hour
 Servings10
 Calories158kcal
 AuthorTrish - Mom On Timeout

Ingredients

  • 3.4 oz pistachio Jell-O instant pudding mix
  • 20 oz can crushed pineapple
  • 1 cup miniature marshmallows
  • 1/2 cup chopped nuts your favorite
  • 8 oz container Cool Whip I used lite - thawed

Instructions

  • Combine pudding mix, pineapple (with juice), marshmallows and nuts in a large bowl and mix well.
  • Blend in Cool Whip and chill until ready to serve.

WATERGATE SALAD

1 comment:

  1. Looks delicious. I'm allergic to pistachios but my husband loves them so I'll see if he wants to try this.
    Thank you for sharing the recipe at The Really Crafty Link Party this week, and happy Easter.
    Pinned!

    ReplyDelete

Best Bud

  He is my best friend,he stays right by my side . I wonder how he will react when hopefully I don't need the w/c anymore. ...