Monday, April 15, 2019

DECISION

     Well, today I am calling a psychologist  to see if my brain is keeping me from making the decision to walk again.  I am in physical therapy and my legs a lot stronger than when I first started.They think I should be walking with the walker now.................I am just so scared of falling..I need to get over that ..its like PTS...I remember clearly what if felt like to break the femur on the ship.   It
was worst than child birth, because it didn't stop till they gave me pain meds..and the the worse pain went down some till I got back to states and surgery. Then nursing home with non weigh bearing for 5 months, I forgot how to walk... I think it is all mental now. Just plain scared.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Best Bud

  He is my best friend,he stays right by my side . I wonder how he will react when hopefully I don't need the w/c anymore. ...