Saturday, April 13, 2019

QUITE A BUSY DAY

     I have been working all day.....I'm usually tired all day ,but since I got my craft room back ,I have been productive,.......today was a very good day. I made cat toys filled with Cotton and catnip that I dried from my plant.. My cat just loved it . I've never seen him play with anything like he did to this.
  I also made some bowl fillers
I am also working on 2 wreaths, a sun flower which I need to make a center, and also a deco mesh flower which also need a center, I will finish them tomorrow.

I never used deco mesh before, I like it.  I need to watch the video on you-tube that has a different petal for my next wreath,,they are so relaxing to make.
Well I hope every has a wonderful night.

1 comment:

Best Bud

  He is my best friend,he stays right by my side . I wonder how he will react when hopefully I don't need the w/c anymore. ...