Friday, April 5, 2019

SWEET DREAMS

I guess when your up at these ungodley hours you find things. I was browsing on facebook and came across this:
  • Orange: Relaxes the central nervous system, creates a feeling of drowsiness and allows you to remain asleep through the entire night.
  • Juniper Berry: The fragrance of juniper berry promotes relaxation, unwinds muscle tension, and prevents restlessness, causing a faster sleep.
  • Lavender: Slows the heartbeat and relaxes muscles, reduces stress, promotes a sounder and smoother sleep.
  • German Chamomile: Calms anxiety, aides in sleep and digestion, packed with antioxidants to lower health risks.
  • Coriander Seed: Rich in vitamin B and magnesium, works as a natural muscle relaxer, soothes the nerves and gently lulls the mind and body into tranquility.
  • These 5 oils are blended together to give Sweet Dreams   I think i may have to try it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Best Bud

  He is my best friend,he stays right by my side . I wonder how he will react when hopefully I don't need the w/c anymore. ...