Thursday, April 11, 2019

UPDATE ON CRAFT ROOM

         Been working on the Craftroom slowly but surely.  The used cabinet I bought on facebook marketplace is just great.

I can fit lots of stuff behind the doors , yet add some of my favorites to make it appealing while I work.
I got my cutting mat and rotary cutter for making wreaths.



.I couldn't wait for my poly burlap order to come, so I used what I had.  8' natural and 6"yellow for a touch of color. and then today I decided the center needed some color.
When I get all finished I will make labels for all my totes then there will be some kind of order.

2 comments:

  1. Your craft room is coming along nicely. I love your "new to you" cabinet. That is a beautiful addition to your space. Your wreath is pretty too. TFS and it is my pleasure to co-host with you at #OMHGWW.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that cabinet looks like to could hold all kinds of crafts. I need one and I need a craft room too. Happy to be cohosting with you again at #OMGHWW.

    ReplyDelete

Best Bud

  He is my best friend,he stays right by my side . I wonder how he will react when hopefully I don't need the w/c anymore. ...