Thursday, May 23, 2019

Early morning work


     I find if I stay up when my daughter leaves for work at 4:45 am. I can get some quiet time in one learning my cricut machine. I have bee working on signs. Made one for Hailie , she's redoing her room for graduation since she is staying home and going to the college near by instead of the one in Jacksonville.4hours away.  I'm so happy she isn't leaving.
I also made 2 others, just fooling around with different materials. It is fun. Mistakes have been made but that is how you learn.

  I have to glue the letters and then go buy a wood stapler.....I know we have one somewhere in the garage, but with 2  Harley's and zero turn mower and the rest of my brothers stuff I can't even get near the work bench in my wheelchair to look.  so I guess I need to shop, Sears and Hobby Lobby I guess I'll visit you today.

3 comments:

  1. Well your wood letters turned out great Suzan, I have pinned your post on my Pinterest Board.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are doing a great job. And yes, mistakes are a way to learn. Thanks for co-hosting at #OMHGWW

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like your doing a great job on these. Thanks for sharing your ideas. It's a joy to co-host with you this week.

    ReplyDelete

Best Bud

  He is my best friend,he stays right by my side . I wonder how he will react when hopefully I don't need the w/c anymore. ...