Monday, May 20, 2019

New Workings

     It was a good week even though I fell between my wheelchair and bed . I banged up my back and knee.  Still a bit sore but am seeing a pain management doc in June...hopefully shots in my back soon.
     Alright, Saturday was the market at Darby Farms Shop. There was a nice crowd and great things. It is the last 2 Saturdays of the month off of Old Bellamy Brothers Road and turn on Darby Rd. in Pasco Co.
     





I have spent part of this week watching YouTube on how to use you Cricut machine. yesterday, Jen came over and we figured out how to make iron ons. She did 3 onises for Ryleigh's teacher who is pregnant. I should have taken photos  ......they were so cute.
My cat liked the cat nip toysI made , he fell asleep with it.

Coal lets you do anything to him  not a mean bone in his body ; Jax put his toy on his head and he wore it like a hat.


Have a great day everyone

2 comments:

  1. Good for you and for your canine friend! I adore my pets and can't imagine life without them! Blessings to you! Teresa from NanaHood

    ReplyDelete

Best Bud

  He is my best friend,he stays right by my side . I wonder how he will react when hopefully I don't need the w/c anymore. ...