Monday, May 13, 2019

Sunday

     Sunday was a great day ...all 3 of my kids were here .  Jaxs made a roast with all the trimmings and made her homemade carrot cake..it's  the best with cream cheese icing between all 4 layers.  ( It's great to have a chef in the family )
     The only one not here was Harper, but he rightfully spent the day with his mom, but I sent his computer home with Charles.  He can give the old one to his brothers.  See him next time.
  Jen and I played with my Cricut to see how to make stencils.  I think we will all use it. Hailie liked the iron on stuff and  the vinyl stuff for cups and glass ware.  You tube has some good info..
              WELL HOPE EVERYONE HAD A
      GREAT MOTHER'S DAY    I SURE DID!!!!
G

No comments:

Post a Comment

Best Bud

  He is my best friend,he stays right by my side . I wonder how he will react when hopefully I don't need the w/c anymore. ...