Tuesday, June 18, 2019

Creating while listening to the Rain

     When it rains it is very calming and an easy environment to  work ....I can't venture out  while it is pouring so  I just stay in my craft room.....this week it has rained every day.
     I have worked on several projects , two rag wreaths, which take a lot of time and two signs.One which I need to paint yet.




    It is suppose to rain all week . I have PT  Tue and Thur  for an hour each...I'M AT A NEW PLACE. with a harness system so you don't fall while learning to walk again.  I need to get the fear of falling out of my head.I think that is a lot of my problem.
Come visit us at
DARBY OLD FASHION FLEA
                     JUNE 22
                          9-2
31116 Darby rd Dade City Fl

1 comment:

  1. I love to craft when it's raining out as well. Nice projects Thanks for co-hosting at #omhgww

    ReplyDelete

Best Bud

  He is my best friend,he stays right by my side . I wonder how he will react when hopefully I don't need the w/c anymore. ...