Thursday, July 11, 2019

KILLING TIME

    Just sitting here killing time till therapy...I have to leave at 12:00,,I waas going to do stuff on my CRICUT BUT KITTY DECIDED TO SLEEP IN FRONT OF IT .hE IS EITHER GETTIN G IN FRONT OF MY COMPUTER OR machine. I decided to let him sleep since I only have a half hour
My Coal is my sentry...I can never move the blanket box from the dinning room window, that is his favorite spot and he lets me know if anyone is coming.


I have been working on a Halloween wreath   I am finished with everthing except the center and covering the back..I have several ideas for the center and I will work on it after therapy

Well have to get ready to head over to therapy, will post finished wreath later if I get done, 
Have a great day
  

1 comment:

Best Bud

  He is my best friend,he stays right by my side . I wonder how he will react when hopefully I don't need the w/c anymore. ...