Friday, August 16, 2019

CARAMEL APPLE CRISP





Ingredients

1 h 5 m6 servings469 









  1. Preheat an oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
  2. Stir the caramel topping and cinnamon together in a bowl. Toss in the apples, mixing until evenly coated. Spread apple mixture into an 8-inch square baking dish.
  3. Mix flour and brown sugar into the same bowl used to mix the apples. Cut in the butter with a knife or pastry blender until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Stir in the oats, then crumble over the apples.
  4. Bake in the preheated oven until the apples are tender and the topping is golden brown, 45 to 50 minutes.

1 comment:

  1. Suzan your Caramel Apple Crips looks so good, one of my downfalls!!
    Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

Best Bud

  He is my best friend,he stays right by my side . I wonder how he will react when hopefully I don't need the w/c anymore. ...