Wednesday, August 14, 2019

personal update

     My  PT is going well.  Still using wheelchair around the house to do chores and cook. Using the walker every day for a little..Went into therapy with the walker instead of the chair..that in itself is progress...My endurance is getting better...............took 6  steps with a quad cane...that was scary. I feel safer with the walker than cane. I can't fall again who knows what I would break.  The femur was so painful and still recovering. 
     Well it has rained on and off all day, so I have been working on a wreath for Christmas and I have been working on ornies. Got a great haul from dollar tree for a Fall wreath. so I need to finish my red and green one. Just taking a break, writing this.
I will post photos when I GET DONE.
     HAVE A GREAT DAY!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Wishing you a speedy recovery!! After having knee replacement surgery a few months ago, I can empathize...Even though PT hurts, it will help and be a God send in the future...
    Take care!
    hugs,
    Deb

    ReplyDelete

Best Bud

  He is my best friend,he stays right by my side . I wonder how he will react when hopefully I don't need the w/c anymore. ...