Thursday, September 19, 2019

NEW PROJECTS

    Hi,
Been a beautiful day outside so far, a nice breeze and only going to 85. That's a good break from the 90's. Its been to stinking hot....I finally gave in and went to urgent care today, for my sinus. I couldn't hear out of left ear when I woke today and my eyes were crusty. So I'm on antibiotics and should start to feel better by Sunday.............good cause I have a lot to do for Nov show. 
I have been working on candles and tarts , but I quit till my colored ink gets here to make the labels. I should be here in 3 days. Meanwhile I made a few pumpkins,. and another fall wreath. But today I'm taking a break to give medicine chance to work.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Best Bud

  He is my best friend,he stays right by my side . I wonder how he will react when hopefully I don't need the w/c anymore. ...