Friday, November 15, 2019

Week Update

On Sunday I did a show in Clearwater called Christmas under the Oaks at St Pete College..I had a nice shady spot and the crowd was very large........it was the 43th year..I use to do this show before my mom got sick and I got hurt.I was lucky because my daughter could help me and they also had a wheelchair port a potty. it was a very nice show and sales were good..........I have the app for next year to send.
      On Monday I crashed because on Sunday morning I had to leave at 4:30 am to get to 6am set up,,I was tired and didn't get up till 10:30 and it was a lazy day.
      Tuesday was just as lazy, still trying to get my energy back.
      Wed. Cleaned the craft room where every thing got tossed on Sunday.
       Thursday-organized a bit more and sent stuff to the shop.
       Friday- finally got back in the crafting mode and turned off the TV..........made a--


Christmas wreath and worked on some mason jars. I want to make a white deco mesh wreath tomorrow and I need to get more chalk paint for my mason jars.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Best Bud

  He is my best friend,he stays right by my side . I wonder how he will react when hopefully I don't need the w/c anymore. ...