Sunday, December 29, 2019

Christmas Fun

              Christmas fun started on Sunday the 22nd when we made cookies all day., we made thumbprints, peanut butter blossoms, snowballs, chocolate mint truffles and the new one,reeses peanut butter thumbprints. They were a big hit.
               Monday was a rest and regroup day.Tuesday we wrapped gifts and bought what was need for Christmas dinner at Jens house. My ex was making prime rib and baked potato with vegs.'All the kids and grand kids were there. We all had a nice time.
              Today we took the tree and Christmas deco  down so we can put new sofa and love seat in the family room\ in time for New Years eve.  small get together to watch the ball drop.









                

No comments:

Post a Comment

Best Bud

  He is my best friend,he stays right by my side . I wonder how he will react when hopefully I don't need the w/c anymore. ...