Saturday, December 7, 2019

Life sucks sometimes

     Sometimes life just gets so frustrating............I can't do stuff like I use to..like moving my room around and changing things up for a fresh look. This dam wheelchair hinders me, plus if I use the walker it still limits what I can do........Sorry I just had to blow off steam.
     Can't wait till my daughter moves in . She bought my brothers out so I could continue to live here and not have to move.  It was getting to expensive to keep up on my own, it is handicapped ready so that is a plus. If we moved we would have to fix the new place so I could get about.
      Just waiting for my brother to get all his stuff out.  
      I am getting impatience..........need to put up tree but everything is disorganized...........plus someone has to get all the stuff down[ another thing I can't do ]....it will get done. enough with the wine. It is a beautiful day 70's. I love it. I will now go an craft..I enjoy it and the day flies by .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Best Bud

  He is my best friend,he stays right by my side . I wonder how he will react when hopefully I don't need the w/c anymore. ...