Sunday, January 12, 2020

12 day trips in fl one for each month

12 Unforgettable Florida Day Trips, One For Each Month Of The Year

If you’ve been in Florida for a while, then there is a chance that you’ve forgotten what it was like to have one of the prettiest states at your disposal all the time. But don’t worry, Floridians, we’ve hatched a plan. Not only will you be able to get out there and travel in the new year, but you can also keep it simple and low-cost with some pretty incredible day trips. Need a few ideas on where to go and when? These 12 unforgettable trips in Florida will cover the entire upcoming year. Some of these hot spots may need to be an overnight getaway, depending on which part of the state you live in. Check it out…

8 comments:

  1. These all sound great! I have had the Florida Keys on my travel list for quite some time.. but we seem to always head to Orlando with the kids instead. One of these days I hope to explore more that Florida has to offer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. any of the springs are beautiful and there are alot

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the Keys. Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I live in Alabama but Florida is my favorite vacation destination, especially the Panhandle! My husband travels to Cape Canaveral a lot for work so I go with him occasionally there too (and have been to Kennedy Space Center). We've never been to the Keys though. It's on my bucket list. Thanks for sharing all the amazing locations.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great tips! We make it FL once a year, should check some of these off next time we are down there.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I didnt make it to any of these great places, but I enjoyed my short time in Florida.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i have been to a few...but I want to go to more........my daughter said since I got a scooter she will go since she doesn't have to lug the wheelchair

    ReplyDelete
  8. So interesting. I would love May, June & December, but October, I don't think so. :) Great read. TFS and for co-hosting with me at #omhgww.

    ReplyDelete

Best Bud

  He is my best friend,he stays right by my side . I wonder how he will react when hopefully I don't need the w/c anymore. ...