Monday, January 13, 2020

BUSY DAY

    Today was quite busy...........we went to look at scooters and a lift for the car..my daughter is tired
of lifting the wheel chair in and out of the car.  Also a lot of the stores do not have handicap scooters.   This will give me more freedom to go out in the yard with my dog and to do stuff out there.  I did get one and a lift for the car and we broke it in at Sam's Club.
     Also got my exercise bike back in my room which is finished except for the flooring,,,starting back up in the morning..........need to get the legs stronger for the walker.  Also back to crafting tomorrow, haven't done anything new for the stores since Christmas. I am going to use what I have up before I get anything else.  Out with the old supplies before new. Lets see how well I do with that promise.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a very productive day and I am glad that you found a lift for the car. So much easier all around! Thanks for sharing and linking up with me. Happy crafting!

    Shelbee
    www.shelbeeontheedge.com

    ReplyDelete

Best Bud

  He is my best friend,he stays right by my side . I wonder how he will react when hopefully I don't need the w/c anymore. ...