Friday, January 10, 2020

WEEKENDS HERE

     It  has been  a busy week. my daughter and her boyfriend painted my bedroom.   I love it ,now they have to measure so I can order flooring. I'm gonna use Pergo, right now it is concrete because they tore up the nasty carpet. I was happy to see it go.
     I have been busy with my cricut. I made two bulletin boards for my daughters work kitchen because she was painting. Also made framed photos for the wall in her office , they were all about herbs. she is going to send me photos of the office.  I love the cricut. you can do so many neat things with it.....best Mother's Day gift ever.
     HAVE A GREAT DAY EVERYONE!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Best Bud

  He is my best friend,he stays right by my side . I wonder how he will react when hopefully I don't need the w/c anymore. ...