Sunday, February 9, 2020

WAKULLA SPRINGS STATE PARK

One Of The Largest And Deepest Freshwater Springs In The World Is Right Here In Florida

Looking for an epic natural adventure in Florida? Also want to hit up one of the most beautiful spots in the state? This hidden gem is the perfect place for a summer excurison with the whole family. Not only is this freshwater spring in Florida one of the largest in the world, but is also one of the deepest. Add this body of water to your summer bucket list because this is something you do not want to miss.
Edward Ball Wakulla Springs State Park is open from 8 a.m. until sundown, 365 days of the year. Park entrance for vehicles includes a fee of $6 for 2-8 occupants, $4 for a single occupant, and $2 per pedestrian or cyclist. To find more information about the park, visit the website, or you can use the address below to find it on a map:

7 comments:

  1. It's always love to be out there and enjoy the water. I find it very calming..Cheers from #OMHGWW :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We've checked out a few springs on some of our Florida trips and this one sounds fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a nice place to visit, going to have to check it out as we're in Florida quite often! Thanks so much for linking up with me at my #UnlimitedMonthlyLinkParty 9 where I leave a comment and share all entries on social media if share option is available, open February 1 to 26.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This park looks like a really cool place to visit! Thanks for linking up at A GATHERING OF FRIENDS LINK PARTY 12

    ReplyDelete
  5. CONGRATS! Your post is FEATURED at my #UnlimitedMonthlyLinkParty 10, open March 1 to 26.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I live in the Panhandle and would love to check this out. Would love for you to post at Funtastic Friday link party.Pinned to my travel board.

    ReplyDelete

Best Bud

  He is my best friend,he stays right by my side . I wonder how he will react when hopefully I don't need the w/c anymore. ...