Thursday, February 13, 2020

Which one to use? ANSWER


Well, I have tried the spray and the bottles.I like the spray because you can get one coat coverage, I have used Waverly and Home Decor chalk paint There are more colors with the bottles but most jars take 2 or more coats. I like all three different types.

I also did 2 bulliten boards for my daughters work..I used my cricut to make the owls and letters...that was a relaxing job. I get to make two each month...keeps me busy.
The house is coming along...we got carpet in  the 2 spare bedroom and on Monday I get wood in my room..........will make the wheelchair move easier.
Almost all the rooms are painted..It looks like a different house. the outside is next after inside is done..............my daughter and her boyfriend work fast...............Jackie just finished redoing my oak table and chairs..it looks great...the china cupboard is next.

1 comment:

  1. I love your "Love" mason jar. The two bulletin boards you made for your daughter are so cute! Here via your link party. Thanks for letting me share my two links, #24 and #25. Have a nice week!

    ReplyDelete

Best Bud

  He is my best friend,he stays right by my side . I wonder how he will react when hopefully I don't need the w/c anymore. ...