Tuesday, March 17, 2020

OMHGWW 3/17

Well looks like me and my computer will become very close in the next few weeks. My children are not letting me out of the house, so I guess I will use up some of the craft supplies I already have. Everyone please stay safe and wash your hands and cover your cough or sneeze. Enjoy the party.

Welcome to A Wonderful Wednesday Linky Party #199!! So we all know by now the precautions we should be taking to care for our health for ourselves and our families and especially the elderly. The big thing is to maintain good hygiene and Wash Your Hands Often. If you need to know precautions, how you should prepare if you had to stay home for 2-3 weeks or even how to make your own hand sanitizer visit CDC.gov They give daily updates at Noon every day, so stay informed. I would love to hear in comments on how you have prepared. So now we are ready for you to share your blog with us, Linky Parties & Giveaways are all welcome! We hope you will visit our hostesses and comment! We appreciate your visit today, let us know in comments if you are following us so we can follow you back!Oh-My-Heartsie-Girls-WW❢❢ Our Party Banner is here if you would like to share » Link « !! If you missed last week you can see them here» Last Week Features ❢:❢ And Please Feel Free To Pin A Few Features From Original Source Be Notified When Our Parties Start Each Week Add Your Email Unsubscribe Anytime ❢: [...] Oh-My-Heartsie-Girls-Wonderful-Wednesday-Linkup Wonderful-Wednesday Karren Haller // Oh My Heartsie Girl Getting Ready For Spring and a Makeup Organizer Giveaway Twitter | Bloglovin | Facebook | Pinterest | InstagramDivider 989321gyey13hzitIndah Nuria Savitri // My Purple World Back to Pontianak, West Kalimantan Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram Divider 989321gyey13hzitClearissa Coward // Command Center Are You Prepared If You Have To Stay Home? Twitter | Instagram | Facebook | Pinterest Divider 989321gyey13hzit Kaycee Mason // Car Maintenance DIY: Tips to Keep Your Car Running Twitter | Instagram | Facebook | PinterestDivider 989321gyey13hzitSuzan White // Country Crafting Farmhouse Decor Twitter | Instagram | Facebook | Pinterest Divider 989321gyey13hzitBest Picks from last weeks party

The-Organized-Dream-Cute-Rustic-DIY-Carrots-for-Easter-Decorating-Made-using-TwineFeature Chosen by Clearissa Coward // Clearissa Cowards Command Center The Organized Dream // Cute Rustic-DIY Carrots for Easter Decorating Made using Twine  The-Organied-Dream-You-can-male-these-cute-Farmhouse-Topiaries-using-supplies-from-Dollar-TreeFeature Chosen by Suzan White // Country Crafting The Organized Dream // You can make these cute Farmhouse Topiaries using supplies from Dollar Tree with a few branches from outside A-Day-of-Small-Things-Lighten-Up-For-Spring-making-simple-changes-and-in-the-bedroom-a-quilt-with-pansiesFeature Chosen by Indah // My Purple World A Day of Small Things // Lighten Up For Spring making simple changes and in the bedroom a quilt with pansies  The-Apple-Street-CottageFeature Chosen by Karren // Oh My Heartsie Girl The Apple Street Cottage // A Darling Bath Refresh Cost $35  Wellness-Rock-Star-Natural-Treatments-and-Building-The-Immune-System Features Chosen by Kasey // Crafty Zoo Wellness Rock Star Natural Treatments and Building The Immune System  Cindys-Onlin-Recipe-Box-Irish-Whisky-Knots.Cindy's Online Recipe Box // Irish Whisky Knots These are a shortbread type cookies with Irish whiskey and a touch of orange Treat-N-Trick-A-Moist-Chocolate-Cake-Recipe-You-can-add-a-glaze-if-desiredFeature Chosen by Karren // Oh My Heartsie Girl Treat N Trick // A Moist Chocolate Cake Recipe You can add a glaze if desired Chez-Mireillie-Fashion-Travel-Mom-Kimono-outfits-for-SpringFeature Chosen by Karren // Oh My Heartsie Girl Chez Mireillie Fashion Travel Mom // Kimono outfits for Spring

But Now Lets Party....

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

1 comment:

  1. I enjoyed stopping by. I Am trying to get everyone on board with this: Have kids make (or adults too) cards for residents of nursing home facilities. Send them in a large envelope to the facility and ask to distribute to those needing encouragement. I wish I could get everyone complaining about how hard it is being stuck at home etc. to do this. We could make someone smile iven for a few minutes.
    Thank you for all the lovely photos and sharing. Stay safe. HUGS HEALTH LOVE

    ReplyDelete

Best Bud

  He is my best friend,he stays right by my side . I wonder how he will react when hopefully I don't need the w/c anymore. ...