Tuesday, March 31, 2020

OMHGWW 3/31

Welcome to WW, this will be a short post due to a death in Karren's family and the fact that I don't know how to write code. I hope that everyone is staying safe and following the CDC guidelines. I hope this goes away soon, because I miss my grandkids. At least I have facetime. We have many great posts from last weeks party , so if you haven't visited them please do so. So lets party this week....I have been working in my craft room on bee skeps I only have enough for one more, it will have to be small.
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

2 comments:

  1. Hi Suzan, thank you for posting the Wonderful Wednesday this week, I appreciate your taking the bull by the horns and do that. I have just shared the post. Your message was very nice.
    Please stay safe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for hosting each week,especially during these trying times!!
    Stay safe, healthy and happy!!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete

Best Bud

  He is my best friend,he stays right by my side . I wonder how he will react when hopefully I don't need the w/c anymore. ...