Tuesday, April 7, 2020

MUST KEEP BUSY OR GO INSANE

Miss my grand kids, miss our baking sessions and arts and crafts. I'm used to seeing them a couple times a week. This social distancing is very needed to keep us safe.My one daughter is a nurse and is assigned to the covid 19 floor.
They have to reuse their masks , but at least they can put on surgical  scrubs when they get to work....believe me this is freaking her out........my other daughter manages the kitchen at HEP which is for veterans and still has to prepare to go meals three times a day...they have closed the dining hall...no contact but still scary..my son is in commercial real estate so he has limited contact with people, but he lives close to the Villages which has many positives. I just hope that everyone will follow the guidelines and. STAY HOME.
I AM TRYING TO STAY BUSY........creating

 finally ran out of rope ..more coming April  9th I hope.  I have some wood that I can use to make some more signs using my cricut..so I guess I have to get on that
Had a nice sidewalk walk visit from my grand daughters...It was good to see them....I can't wait till this is all over and done with

No comments:

Post a Comment

Best Bud

  He is my best friend,he stays right by my side . I wonder how he will react when hopefully I don't need the w/c anymore. ...