Saturday, May 9, 2020

Another Saturday



        Well as one day runs into another we made it through another week............You run out of things to do or just don't care to start...........I have nbeen lazy to start something but now I will get back to crafting............I need my girls to go get stuff for mask making  since they will be required to wear at work and need more than one.....they have to follow CDC guidelines.
    got out the house and on the bike trail with my Hailie.......she ran and waked while I  rode my scooter...it was nice to get some fresh air and some sun..I had a good time and it was nice to get out of the house.
     had a surprise visit from my youngest grand daughter Ryleigh...........it was nice to see her but no kiss or hug and my Jen had on a mask cause she works in  the hospital.
    Here's some new photos
coloring while visiting
Jen taking a break wit her buddy.....
Coal likes his new padded window seat
repurposed grandmas old china cupboard and redid the table and chairs they match window seat










    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Best Bud

  He is my best friend,he stays right by my side . I wonder how he will react when hopefully I don't need the w/c anymore. ...