Wednesday, May 27, 2020

GOOD DAY

    Today, Rosie came for a visit to play with Coal .....they had a great time ....Hailie is set up here to work from home because I have high speed internet and theirs is spotty at her house..Rosie was and added guest.
 My daughter[Jax] has been working on my bedroom furniture that I had wanted painted.............I love the way it is turning out. I found it on facebook marketplace
and I loved it but hated the finish.


I really love it.

  
Coal is taking a walk every day now on the Suncoast Trail............at first he didn't want to go but now he loves it. he jumps right into the car to go to the trail. Sometime I go too on my scooter.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Best Bud

  He is my best friend,he stays right by my side . I wonder how he will react when hopefully I don't need the w/c anymore. ...