Wednesday, July 1, 2020

OMHGWW 7/1

Happy 4th. hope things get calmer in this country. Come part now.

Welcome to our 4th of July party, full of ideas and recipes, just in time to celebrate the 4th of July, the most patriotic celebration we have each year!! I hope all our kids know the reason we celebrate the 4th of July, it was the day We became America, the greatest country in the world, or at least I think so. We Love America!!

We wish you all a safe 4th of July Celebration, know matter how you plan to celebrate!!American FLag-The Red White and BLue

We appreciate your visit today, let us know in comments if you are following us so we can follow you back! So now we are ready for you to share your blog with us, Linky Parties & Giveaways are all welcome! We hope you will visit our hostess's features and leave comments as well! Oh-My-Heartsie-Girls-WW❢❢ We would love to have your share our Party Banner If you missed last week you can see them here» Last Week Features ❢:❢ And Please Feel Free To Pin A Few Features From Original Source Be Notified When Our Parties Start Each Week Add Your Email Unsubscribe Anytime ❢:[...]  Wonderful-Wednesday.Wonderful-Wednesday-Hosts OMHGWW-Features-2013 Karren Haller // Oh My Heartsie Girl Romantic Ways to Celebrate Your Anniversary Twitter | Bloglovin | Facebook | Pinterest | InstagramDivider 989321gyey13hzitIndah Nuria Savitri // My Purple World The Future of Traveling Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram Divider 989321gyey13hzitClearissa Coward // Command Center How Being Organized Can Save You Time and Money Twitter | Instagram | Facebook | Pinterest Divider 989321gyey13hzit Kaycee Mason // My Crafty Zoo Light Summer Corn Salad Twitter | Instagram | Facebook | PinterestDivider 989321gyey13hzitSuzan White // Country Crafting Florida Restaurants off the beaten path Twitter | Instagram | Facebook | Pinterest Divider 989321gyey13hzitBest Picks from last weeks party Comfort-Springs-Carols-sliced-zucchini-bread. Feature Chosen by Clearissa //Clearissa's Command Center Comfort Springs// Carols Sliced Zucchini Bread The-Painted-Apron-Here-comes-Summer-Center-Pieces. Feature Chosen by Indah Nuria //Purple World The Painted Apron // Here comes Summer Center Pieces Liberty-Hand-painted-Flower-Pot.Feature Chosen by Suzan White //Country Crafting Love My Little Cottage // Little Liberty Hand Painted Flower PotHello-Sewing-DIY-Hand-Sanitizer-Holder.Feature Chosen by Kaycee // My Crafty Zoo Hello Sewing // DIY Hand Sanitizer HolderDebbie-Dabble-Summer-Kitchen.Feature Chosen by Karren // Oh My Heartsie Girl Debbie Dabble // Summer KitchenWhispers-of-The-Heart-Ready-for-the-4th-of-JulyFeature Chosen by Karren // Oh My Heartsie Girl Whispers of The Heart // Ready for the 4th of JulyThe-House-on-Silverado-Strawberry-PieFeature Chosen by Karren // Oh My Heartsie Girl The House on Silverado // Strawberry-Pie The-Kitchen-is-My-Playground-Red-White-Blue-Mixed-Berry-Yum-YumFeature Chosen by Karren // Oh My Heartsie Girl The Kitchen is My Playground // Red-White-Blue-Mixed-Berry-Yum-YumFun-Fashions-Featured-on-Oh-My-Heartsie-Gir Effortlessly-Sophisticated-Summer-Staples. Feature Chosen by Karren // Oh My Heartsie Girl Effortlessly Sophisticated // French Summer Staples

But Now Lets Party..

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Best Bud

  He is my best friend,he stays right by my side . I wonder how he will react when hopefully I don't need the w/c anymore. ...