Friday, August 7, 2020

Puppy Fever

 HELLO EVERYONE

Haven't posted for a while....was going through some personal family matters..It's not all worked out but maybe in time...we'll see.....I hope things get better.

I have puppy fever......I want a companion for Coal.

 I don't know if I should get a 
GSD or a medium size dog. I have 2.6 acres and the other two sides that don't hve fence is getting done. Coal knows to stay in the yard but a puppy won't know at first..A fence will be needed.

For some reason during this Covid stuff and being locked at home I have not been very productive but I hope to start again.  maybe knowing I can't  go to the shops to replenish is why  plus I dont drive anymore. I should open my etsy shop again   and see about shipping from home









No comments:

Post a Comment

Best Bud

  He is my best friend,he stays right by my side . I wonder how he will react when hopefully I don't need the w/c anymore. ...