Friday, October 23, 2020

life goes on

            Just sitting here in front of my computer trying to decide what to wright. It has been a long eight months since I gave up my driver licinse and the covid started....I had bought the scooter and lift so my kids could take me to different places , but covid put a damper on that thought. I was at hobby lobby for the firrst time last week.... but still not comfortable going out.....My son in law ,Mark came and got me sunday and took me to their house  for dinner. We had a great time. I finally got to see the deck and pavers around the pool. It sure looked good.

            Well my phone will not download photos to my computor...I guess its time for another cord....I got tired of fighting it and bought one of those docking stations....but it doesn't do photo transfers. I HAVE SOME photos of signs I started



 i had Ryleigh for the weekend while mom and dad both worked  and she pulled a Gene Kelly singing in the rain. We had so much fun.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Best Bud

  He is my best friend,he stays right by my side . I wonder how he will react when hopefully I don't need the w/c anymore. ...