Wednesday, December 2, 2020

Very productive today

 Having fun in my craft room today. Working with vinyl and wood. Also using the print and cut feature for a grouping of snowmen, I'm happy with the results, just have to clear coat them.

Also made a pan of brownies, just need to make icing....they are just plain Brownies, no pot. I just use my medical  pot to help sleep at nite....I'm in a wheelchair so I would not do well if I was to get high during the day....I wouldn't want to fall...nothing else needs to break..I have too much metal in me as is.





1 comment:

  1. Very creative day. I love the snowmem. Thank you for co-hosting and sharing at #omhgww

    ReplyDelete

Best Bud

  He is my best friend,he stays right by my side . I wonder how he will react when hopefully I don't need the w/c anymore. ...