Monday, January 11, 2021

Trying to stay sane in this crazy country





 l


';Hello everyone, 

Well 2021 is here but it doesn't seem to be any better...The country seems to be circling the drain....things just seem to get worse as the days go by.....just hope things quiet down... :  I can't say what the next 4 years will bring..but there is too much corruption. In our government.I have been hiding out in my craft room..The 600.00 they gave us will not go far on paying bills...I don't think any money should leave the country, but should be for the American people..we need it.

i have been uploading svg cut files to design space....they are fun, but my hands are not to steady while putting them together..but I do the best I can .....I think they look OK.

I hope we all make it through these next couple of months and things improve.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Best Bud

  He is my best friend,he stays right by my side . I wonder how he will react when hopefully I don't need the w/c anymore. ...