Saturday, March 27, 2021

Weekend, fun day

Well, the weekend is here............even though it all seems like a weekend since this dam covid.  I have been in this house since March 2020 with very little contact with the outside world....we do go every 5 weeks for a haircut since the salon has reopened.  I also got to go eat with my 2  favorite grand daughters. We went to Chilies, it was not very busy, which was nice for us.




  Played with the dogs last evening. it was really nice outside. The weather was really nice.They had so much fun chasing the ball and play fighting..all I saw was teeth.











 The cat thinks if he looks like a statue the pup will not notice him...he should run and hide

Well off to enjoy the rest of the weekend, hope to finish  Vampire diaries on netflix. I really like that show and Luficier and beauty and beast.
ENJOY THE WEEKEND!!!






















 






















No comments:

Post a Comment

Best Bud

  He is my best friend,he stays right by my side . I wonder how he will react when hopefully I don't need the w/c anymore. ...