Monday, April 19, 2021

BIRTHDAY


Well, yesterday was my birthday, I'm still breathing, thank God for giving me another day
 . My daughter,Jackie took me to get a hair cut on Saturday and then told me we were going to the patio store but she took me to Red Lobster as a surprise...I didn't expect it....it was Lobsterfest...that was really great.

    On Sunday, my son and his girlfriend and grandson came over and cooked us all steaks on the grill. it was so good. Mark and ryleigh came over and we all had homemade carrot cake that Jackie had made..it had nuts and coconut on the cream cheese icing.....so very tasty. Jen called me from work to wish me happy birthday, we missed her not being here. Hailie is taking me out to dinner tomorrow...and maybe we can stop at Dollar Tree to see what is new in the craft section.........All in all it was really a great two days....Thanks to my wonder family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Best Bud

  He is my best friend,he stays right by my side . I wonder how he will react when hopefully I don't need the w/c anymore. ...