Tuesday, April 6, 2021

Easter Fun

     It was really nice to have the family together for Easter dinner. My daughter, Jackie prepared a ham and two chickens. She made aspargus bundles wrapped in bacon, it was tasty.. She also made root vegs and mashed potatoes.  For dessert we had homemade carrot cake an d apple pie....all in all it was a great feast. It was my ex's birthday on the 5th so we all sang happy birthday to him...he is now 70.

 my three grandkids and Jackie the great chef[that's her job in real life]

 my ex his wife and two grand kids



 Ryleigh''s dad and Hailie's step dad




Jen's mark his mom

Jackie's Mark his mom

Charle, Jax and Ella

 Harper

Ryleigh and Hailie
Hailie and Austin[ her boyfriend] got me beautiful roses
  It was a great day for everyone  except for my Jen  she had to work, she is a nurse, but we fixed a plate for her.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Best Bud

  He is my best friend,he stays right by my side . I wonder how he will react when hopefully I don't need the w/c anymore. ...