Thursday, April 29, 2021

Family room almost done

 we need to do something to the lower part of fire place ,we are thinkig ship lath or some stone maybe


 The ugly tan walls are almost all gone.......Jax and Mark painted the family room and finished the chair rail that my brother never finished..The room is so much brighter now...every thing in the house was a shade of tan,I am so glad to see it go.  The kitchen and hallway to the apartment is the last ones to be painted, hopefully in the next month


 before color and the two watching Jax paint....such a drab color ..the baby came in later and there were 3 GSD on the couch



No comments:

Post a Comment

Best Bud

  He is my best friend,he stays right by my side . I wonder how he will react when hopefully I don't need the w/c anymore. ...