Sunday, May 9, 2021

Mothers day

 Mothers day weekend was great..first, Jax took me to Hobby lobby... Hadn't been there since covid, I got what I needed and then looked around.  When we got home Jax cooked a pot roast and Jen and the girls came for dinner and brought a cake. We all had a nice time.....I got beautiful roses, spice drops, Hersey bar and a gift card for Olive Garden 

 starting to open up

My son came down to see me on Sunday....he brought me chocolate turtles, my favorites..it was nice to see him..

Well , my grand daughter wanted a vase made for her mom so I came up with this.


used a canning jar and cord, and burlap ribbon.
 I made this for my Jax who is a proud mother of two  GDS dogs , Ella and Sophia.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Best Bud

  He is my best friend,he stays right by my side . I wonder how he will react when hopefully I don't need the w/c anymore. ...