Sunday, June 20, 2021

BEEN IN A CREATIVE SLUMP


Well, for the last week I have not been motivated to do any craft work...;

I have been cooking new recipes for dinner....I have surprised myself with how they have turned out, my potato soup was delicious, the chicken dish was really good, but I didn't care too much for the pasta taco dish, I prefer regular tacos.


I plan on making
Tomato spinach shrimp pasta one day this coming week if I get some spinach.
I have everything but the spinach.
Today I go back in my craft room to see what to make....I guess the brain was happy just cooking and watching TV.
ps: my
 daughter who is a chef really loved my potato soup. she said it was the best she had .she said I have been cooking great dinners.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Best Bud

  He is my best friend,he stays right by my side . I wonder how he will react when hopefully I don't need the w/c anymore. ...