Thursday, June 10, 2021

Walking again

I wish

 Well after a month of home care PT , I am getting stronger but the chance of ever walking on my own are slim..,,,,,,,, I will continue to do my daily exercises and use the walker when someone can be with me.....for some reason the legs don't want to do what the brain says....I guess I've been in the chair too long....my kids will be disappointed but I have tried and it hasn't worked.  I'm disappointed also.  All because the darn femur didn't heal and had to be operated on twice.  Also PT 3 different times at different places.

Have to have an echo on the 14th and wear a heart harness for 24 hours... my blood pressure and heart rate ha.ve been out of sorts. Wish me luck. .

It is a pretty nice day out to day.  the rain from the last couple days has made the grass green again instead of the brown, I though it was dying. The turtles has be out, so far  I have counted 5, but there are more on my brothers lot.


I love to watch them and the birds at our feeder, we have had blue jays, cardinals , wood peckers. doves and little birds, not sure what they
 are.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Best Bud

  He is my best friend,he stays right by my side . I wonder how he will react when hopefully I don't need the w/c anymore. ...