Tuesday, July 20, 2021

HOPING EVERYONE IS WELL

Hi

          Hope everyone is well, my brother and his wife have covid. He contracted if from members at work who didn't have the vaccine. My other brother was up there helping with things that needed fixed in his house...we don't want him to catch it because he has copd and was in the hospital with very life threatening  pneumonia last year....my brother and his wife have a mild case but it still drains them....this is the second time it has struck close to home, My daughter who is a nurse got it while she worked the covid  floor at the hospital,, she was down for almost 2 weeks before she started to feel like herself again . Everyone in my family except the children have the vaccine,,,so I hope no one else gets sick...they all work around other people. Thankfully  my brother and his wife had the shot but they still feel like crap. I hope you all stay well,   this covid thing is a nasty bug.  I feel that it was all planned by China to wreck havoc on the world. But that is my thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Best Bud

  He is my best friend,he stays right by my side . I wonder how he will react when hopefully I don't need the w/c anymore. ...