Monday, August 9, 2021

COVID---WHEN WILL IT END


  Will this crap ever end..my daughter who is a nurse said the hospitals are filling up with unvaccinated that have got it and they are dying  my brother and his wife just had it..but they were vaccinated so it was mild....my grandaughter had a case of it....but she didn't have the shot, she was pretty sick   but no underlying causes to make it bad.  my other brother was in the hospital for a week with pneumoia and they sent him home so he wouldn't be exposed to it..the first 2 days he spent in the emergency room because they had no beds...he is recouping at home with meds and oxygen....
  I pray that this will go away....I stay in my house and if I do go someware I wear my mask.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Best Bud

  He is my best friend,he stays right by my side . I wonder how he will react when hopefully I don't need the w/c anymore. ...