Monday, August 16, 2021

******OMHGWW 8/16*********

 

Well,August is half ways done.......this year has gone by fast. I have not been able to go to all the places that I had planned since this darn Covid, but I have this party to look forward each week. It has new ideas each week, so come join us.[caption id="" align="aligncenter" width="247"]Join-our-weekly-link-party-each-week-starting-Mondays Wonderful Wednesdays For All Bloggers and Writers[/caption]

We would love if you share out for others to enjoy. You could Pin The Banner From Above ❢❢ We would love to have you follow our Social Media Links!!! 😊 Feel free to post my party button on your blog and say you linked up here! Be Notified When Our Parties Start Each Week Add Your Email Unsubscribe Anytime ❢: [...]Wedneday-Hostesses-2021Dont-miss-our-hostess-featuresKarren Haller // Oh My Heartsie Girl How to Build an Active Lifestyle Capsule Wardrobe Twitter | Bloglovin | Facebook | Pinterest | InstagramIndah Nuria Savitri // My Purple World NH Capri Hotel, Havana. Cuba 2018 Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram Clearissa Coward // Command Center Fun Fall Home Refresh Shopping Haul Twitter | Instagram | Facebook | Pinterest Kaycee Mason // My Crafty Zoo Italian Roast Sandwich Twitter | Instagram | Facebook | PinterestSuzan White // Country Crafting DIY Country Rustic Pumpkins Twitter | Instagram | Facebook | Pinterest omhgww-Feature-Week-272Check-out-this-weeks-features.pHow-To-Create-Black-and-white-buffalo-check-tablescapeFeature Chosen by Clearissa // Clearissa's Command Center Peacock Ridge Farm How to Create a Beautiful Buffalo Check Farmhouse Tablescape Fall-Tablescapes-by-Whispers-of-the-HeartFeature Chosen by Karren // Oh My Heartsie Girl Whispers of The Heart // Four Different Tablescape Ideas for Fall Easy-cheesy-baked-ziti.Feature Chosen by Karren // Oh My Heartsie Girl Mom Wife Busy Life // Easy Cheese Baked Zita Summer-squash-cake-nancycFeature Chosen by Karren // Oh My Heartsie Girl Nancy C Recipes // Summer Squash Cake Teacher-Door-HangerFeature Chosen by Karren // Oh My Heartsie Girl Life As Leo Wife // Teacher Door Hanger DIY Tutorial Doll-CLothes-Dresser-turned-into-jewerly-box.Feature Chosen by Indah // My Purple World The Apple Street Cottage // Doll Dresser Makeover to a Jewelry Box  Under-the-Sea-Decorations-and-CraftsFeature Chosen by Karren // Oh My Heartsie Girl Debbie Dabble //"Under the Sea" Decorations and Crafts Slip-Dress-with-a-Denim-Jacket. Feature Chosen by Karren // Oh My Heartsie Girl Curated by Jennifer // Slip Dress With A Denim Jacket - Curated by JenniferBe Notified When Our Parties Start Each Week > Add Your Email < You Can Unsubscribe Anytime ❢: [...] Now Before You Get Started I need you to take a few seconds to comment, to let us know your thoughts, it is appreciated And Please Feel Free To Pin A Few Features From Original Source Now Lets Party!!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Best Bud

  He is my best friend,he stays right by my side . I wonder how he will react when hopefully I don't need the w/c anymore. ...