Monday, August 2, 2021

OMHGWW 8/2

 

Hi, well we are in for another rumbling heavens and rain,,, so it is with great pleasure I give you this blog party to pass the time. [caption id="" align="aligncenter" width="247"]Join-our-weekly-link-party-each-week-starting-Mondays Wonderful Wednesdays For All Bloggers and Writers[/caption]

We would love if you share out for others to enjoy. You could Pin The Banner From Above ❢❢ We would love to have you follow our Social Media Links!!! 😊 Feel free to post my party button on your blog and say you linked up here! Be Notified When Our Parties Start Each Week Add Your Email Unsubscribe Anytime ❢: [...]Wedneday-Hostesses-2021Dont-miss-our-hostess-featuresKarren Haller // Oh My Heartsie Girl Ginger Jar Giveaway Ends Aug 21, 2021 Twitter | Bloglovin | Facebook | Pinterest | InstagramIndah Nuria Savitri // My Purple World Pondok Sate Djono Jogya Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram Clearissa Coward // Command Center How To: Organize Bathroom Cabinets On A Budget/Organize With Me Twitter | Instagram | Facebook | Pinterest Kaycee Mason // My Crafty Zoo Back to School, On the Go Snack Packs Twitter | Instagram | Facebook | PinterestSuzan White // Country Crafting Heavens Rumbling Twitter | Instagram | Facebook | PinterestOh-My-Heartsie-Girls-Wonderful-Wednesday-Features5-Ways-to-Design-the-Perfect-Home-OfficeFeature Chosen by Clearissa // Clearissa Cowards Command Center The Dedicated House // 5 Ways to Design the Perfect Home Office This is a wonderful home office, I love the leather chairs. Delft-Blue-Tile-After-FiringFeature Chosen by Suzan // Country Crafts Howling At The Moon// Blue tile workshop What fun to create and this Delft Tile, But I cant imagine making enough for a backsplash July-Blooms-and-A-Peek-Into-Amys-Vegetable-Garden.jFeature Chosen by Karren // Oh My Heartsie Girl Amy's Creative Pursuits // July Blooms and A Peek Into Amy's Vegetable Garden Well the picture tells the story, Amy has the perfect environment for this amazing garden Strawberry-Pretzel-Salad.Feature Chosen by Karren // Oh My Heartsie Girl The Kitchen is My Playground// Strawberry Pretzel Salad I have only had this kind of salad during the holidays, but its great anytime.  Healthy-Zucchini-Bread-Sweetened-with-HoneyFeature Chosen by Kaycee // Crafty Zoo Artful Homemaking// Healthy Zucchini Bread Sweetened with Honey If you have an abundance of Zucchini, this is a perfect recipe. Simple-Homeschool-Organization-SolutionsFeature Chosen by Karren // Oh My Heartsie Girl An Off The Grid Life // Homeschool organization printable checklists Its back to school time of year and if you home school this checklist could be helpful Crochet-Watermelon-Slice-Sunglass-Pouch.Feature Chosen by Indah // My Purple World Eye Love Knots// Watermelon Slice Sunglass Pouch Isn't this the cutest, if you crochet she offers a free pattern  Confessions-of-a-Montreal-Styling-Diva-I-Just-Turned-60.Feature Chosen by Karren // Oh My Heartsie Girl Lucybertoldi.com // It was my birthday, "I just turned 60".Be Notified When Our Parties Start Each Week > Add Your Email < You Can Unsubscribe Anytime ❢: [...] Now Before You Get Started I need you to take a few seconds to comment, to let us know your thoughts, it is appreciated And Please Feel Free To Pin A Few Features From Original Source span style="font-size: 12pt;">Now Lets Party!!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Best Bud

  He is my best friend,he stays right by my side . I wonder how he will react when hopefully I don't need the w/c anymore. ...